You should recharge the batteries after each
time the scooter is used to ensure maximum
battery range. The batteries should be charged
at least once a week even if the scooter is not
2. After charging or replacing a new battery,
drive the scooter for a short period to ensure
battery capacity is sufficient.
3. In cold environments, the battery may respond
more slowly and range will be reduced.
4. When driving on gradients, the battery gauge
will fluctuate. This is a normal occurrence.
5. Battery range is reduced when driving up
gradients or on rough terrain, as the scooter
uses more power
6. The batteries should not be charged for more
than 24 hours.
7. The batteries are sealed, and so do not need
topping up with water.
8. The batteries should be checked periodically
for cleanliness. Please refer to the section later
in the handbook
It is natural for the battery capacity to reduce with
time, even if the battery is charged as directed above.
When the battery range is about half of its peak
performance we recommend that the batteries are
changed. Continuing to use an old battery will result in
a rapid reduction in the range of the scooter and can
cause excessive wear and tear on other parts of the
scooter. It is recommended that batteries are replaced
in pairs, and that these are fitted by your dealer.