Covid Normal. While we understand that our city and state has been managing this quite well, its not yet time to drop our guard and be careless. We therefore continue to encourage our customers to wear a mask and to practice social distancing, hand sanitising, limit the number of customers in store, etc. We ask you to kindly give us your contact details for the purpose of our Covid Register. Our customer service team at the showroom, our delivery team and our service technicians will continue to practice effective covid compliance practices. So please cooperate, as this for the benefit for us all. Thank you for your continued support.
24th July 2020
Our store continue to remain open to serve the needs of our valued customers as usual. Please feel free to visit our store, talk to our helpful Customer Service Specialists on phone or in person.
Recent developments in Victoria and NSW stresses the need for more vigilance in the implementation of social distancing, hand hygiene and more precautions to protect ourselves, our community and our front line health workers. We are taking measures in addition to those provided by the Government.
We will continue to collect your contact details, your movement in the recent days, your personal health situations etc. as the situation evolves, if you wish to seek service at our Store, through our service technicians or our delivery team. We also will insist on strict social distancing while you are at our premises. In order for us to do this effectively, we may ask you to wait for your turn to enter the showroom if we have more than a few group of patrons at the store at one time.
We request your kind cooperation and understanding. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the store Manager.
Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation and for your continued support of Comfort Discovered.
We are Taking Action
As Assistive Technology Specialists, Comfort Discovered has been working on systems and practices to ensure the safety of customers and staff. This continued commitment has helped us to deal with the current challenge we face with Coronavirus. As a nation, and the world in general, we are currently undergoing some tough and challenging times. This makes it particularly hard for those living with a disability, with a medical situation or for an older person. As an Assistive Technology Specialist supply company our mission is to provide independence, dignity and mobility to those that live with physical disabilities, to facing challenges of ageing, or other medical situation that requires our assistance. In this context, we would like to share with you the actions we are taking to protect our customers and staff from the virus.
A large focus of our efforts have been towards minimising cross-contact in the following scenarios:
• Showroom: Our showroom remain open and committed to supporting those who require equipment. Our staff will inquire as to cases of Covid-19 or flu-like symptoms and may restrict access to the showroom depending on the answer. We have decided to keep a track of all those who visit the showroom during this difficult time, and would require contact details for record..In all cases, our staff will thoroughly clean all equipment to avoid cross-infection.
• Our Team: We are committed to take adequate measures to guarantee the safety of out staff as well as our customers. We maintain standard procedures as recommended by the
government to ensure "stop the spread" and to maintain social distancing, in addition to practising a very stringent routine of hand hygiene, surface hygiene and equipment sanitation process.
• Trials: With precautionary measures we are still conducting Trials, however prior to the trial our team will call ahead to ask whether the customer has travelled oversees or with someone who has travelled oversees or has been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 or has any fever, cold or flu like symptoms.
• Sales & Service Staff: Our sales and service staff will comply with all local policies and procedures of our clients. They will call-ahead to inquire of cases of Coronavirus. Our service/repair technicians will still be available should your equipment break down. However our service technicians will be wearing gloves and using hand sanitizers when meeting with customers as a precautionary measure. Our technicians will call ahead to ask whether the participant/client, and anyone else present, has recently been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 or has travelled overseas or has any cold, fever or flu-like symptoms.
• Equipment Supply Under "My Aged Care" Contract/ DVA/ NDIS: We will be carrying out similar routine, in addition to any special requirement recommended by the specific contract.
• Deliveries: We have adjusted our delivery scheduling to include an inquiry as to cases of Covid-19 or flu-like symptoms. Where this is the case, deliveries will be to the door only.
We will continue to monitor the situation and are here to assist our customers in any way we can.
An Important Request to All those who visit our showroom, store or office
For the safety of our customers and staff, and to stop the spread, we ask that you do not enter our premises if:
• You have travelled overseas in the past 14 days
• You have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
• You are experiencing fever, breathing difficulties, fatigue, a cough or sore throat
• If you have been part of any group where there has been an incident of Covid-19
• If you do not have similar information as above about the carer/person accompanying you to our premises
• If you need any assistance please ask one of our team members.
For Corona Virus Health advice call 1800 020 080
You can shop on line 24 x7 at www.comfortdiscovered.com